When you truly love your MINI you want to protect it in the best way. MINI Flex Car Insurance is a fully comprehensive monthly subscription insurance policy designed for your new or used MINI to give you total peace of mind and total flexibility.
It’s not just any insurance policy but an investment in maintaining your MINI beyond the drive. Enjoy the following core benefits, meaning you can get into the driving seat and on the road with peace of mind.
- Guaranteed option of MINI Approved Bodyshop repair in the UK
- Uninsured Driver Promise – protecting your No Claims Bonus and policy excess if an accident was the fault of an uninsured driver
- Use of a courtesy car whilst your car is being repaired
- 24 hour UK recovery in the event of an accident
- Sole glass replacement or repair will not affect your No Claims Bonus
- Enjoy 90 days’ full policy cover in a 12-month period when you visit the EU
- Replacement child car seats in the event of an accident
- Up to £1,000 cover for replacement vehicle keys and locks
- Cover for Personal Accidents involving the car up to £20,000 per person and Medical Expenses related to a car accident up to £500
- Car contents and personal belongings cover up to £1,000
- Roof Box cover up to £750
- You must be aged between 17 and 85 years old to be eligible for MINI Flex Car Insurance
- Must hold a full UK/EU driving licence to be eligible for MINI Flex Car Insurance
- Minimum driver age of 30 Years old for MINI John Cooper Works (JCW) Countryman and Clubman Models (306hp), and 25 years old for MINI JCW 3-door Hatch and Convertible models
- UK residents only
- Have had no more than three at-fault claims in the past five years
- Have a maximum of three minor driving convictions in the past five years and no major convictions
- Some high performance and higher value vehicles may require a Thatcham approved tracking device
Terms, conditions, exclusions and excesses apply.
EXISTING CUSTOMER: VIEW YOUR ACCOUNT OR MAKE A CLAIM.
Terms and Conditions – MINI Flex Car Insurance.
Please read the policy wording for full terms, conditions, exclusions and excesses. MINI Flex Car Insurance is managed and administered by Wrisk Transfer Limited, registered in England under company number 10657213 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wrisk Limited. Registered Address: 25 Moorgate, London, England, EC2R 6AY, United Kingdom. The company is registered in England under company number 09721622. Wrisk Transfer Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Financial Services Registered number 788062.
This insurance is underwritten by Highway Insurance Company Limited. Highway is a registered trade mark and Highway and Highway Insurance are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria Group of Companies. LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trade marks of Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria group of companies. Highway Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3730662 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202972. Registered address for both companies: County Gates, Bournemouth BH1 2NF. Tel: 01202 292333.
MINI Insurance Solutions is a trading name of BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, registered office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB and Wrisk Transfer Limited are not part of the same corporate group.